With the reopening of salons during the COVID-19 Pandemic we have been busy doing everything we can to get Veritas Salon ready in the safest condition possible. With that being said if you need an appointment you can email us at email@example.com and we will have you stylists or our salon manager reach out to you directly. Please be patient with us as we get everyone rebooked. Keeping in mind that safety is still our top priority, we have a list of procedures we would love to share with you before your next visit!
Safety Guidelines for our Staff:
- Veritas employees will have their temperatures checked when they arrive at work and remain gloved and masked for their shift.
- Extra care will be taken to sanitized every part of our salon before, during and after each appointment.
- Veritas Salon will be cleaned and sterilized weekly by a professional cleaners
- We have adjusted our hours and schedules to ensure that we are operating with only 50% percent of our staff at any given time.
- Sadly we will not be able to hug you! We have missed everyone terribly so this one will be particularly difficult but we do have to minimize physical contact where we can.
Safety Guidelines for our Clients:
- Upon arrival we ask that you wait safely in your car. Your stylist will text you when they have finished sanitizing and preparing their station for your appointment.
- Before we can proceed with your appointment we will be taking your temperature and asking you to sign a legal wavier at the door.
- Each client will wash their hands upon arrival and we will provide hand sanitizer if at any point it is needed during or after your appointment.
- We ask that you come to your appointment with a mask that goes behind your ears. If you do not have access to one we can provide one for you.
- No guests will be permitted at your appointment, with the exception of a guardian accompanying a minor.
- Unfortunately we will NOT be offering refreshments at this time.
- We are NOT able to blow dry your hair during your appointment.
Additional Safety Requirements:
If any of these apply to you we kindly as you to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have been exposed to anyone testing positive for COVID-19.
- If you have been out of the country within the last 3 weeks.
- If you are showing any symptoms of COVD-19. Including but not limited to; Fever, fatigue, dry cough, sore throat, body aches or pains
- You can refer to the CDC website for additional information www.cdc.gov
If there are any questions you can email or call the salon. We appreciate your understanding during this time and look forward to seeing you all again soon!